200g Loft Kitchen Garlic Aioli
2 tbsp olive oil
400g skin on cooked potatoes, 2cm diced
4 eggs, beaten
4 spring onions, finely sliced
1 bunch dill, roughly chopped
Sea salt and ground white pepper
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Add the potatoes, fry until beginning to crisp, about 8 mins
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, spring onions, dill and some seasoning
- Add the potatoes to the egg mixture
- Tip the egg mixture into an oven proof frying pan, mix quickly, lower the heat, then place into a preheated oven (180oC) until firm and golden (approx. 15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and tip the pan upside down onto a chopping board, cut into wedges or squares
- Eat straight away with Loft Kitchen Garlic Aioli and a small side salad!